Just Add Water, Water Feature Contractor
Just Add Water is a landscape contractor specializing in water features. Since their first pond installation in 2005, they have built over 200 backyard ecosystem ponds, Aquascape pondless waterfalls, and landscape fountains in Iowa. Just Add water is located in the Des Moines, Iowa metro.
Just Add Water also offers water garden maintenance and has serviced ponds that were built by many other landscape companies in the area. Just Add Water serves as a subcontractor for many other landscape contractors in the area, as they are seen as the “go to” pond contractor in the area. Just Add Water’s work includes renovations, retrofits, rehabs, and rebuilds on water gardens in the state of Iowa. They have multiple display water gardens in and around the Des Moines, Iowa metro. They offer consulting services from the do-it-yourself residential home owner to the landscape architect designing a high end commercial water feature.
We are your local pond service, pond repair, pond construction, build a waterfall, pond supplies for:
- Des Moines, West Des Moines, Urbandale
- Johnston, Clive, Windsor Heights
- Waukee, Ankeny, Altoona
- Indianola, Newton, and Pleasant Hill
If your city is not listed here, that doesn’t mean we won’t come to you, we travel all over to Iowa
Just Add Water, Certified Aquascape Contractor
Just Add Water has been a Certified Aquascape Contractor (CAC) since 2006 and they are the only Master Certified Aquascape Contractor in Iowa. What does this mean? Well, as a CAC, Just Add Water is one of the most qualified and informed pond builders in the water gardening industry. They are required to attend continual training and education seminars. Just Add Water makes it a top priority to maintain a record of outstanding work, dedicated customer service, and support. Take a look at this video to learn more about Certified Aquascape Contractors.
Why should you hire a Certified Aquascape Contractor?
- We are the some of the most highly trained pond specialists in our industry.
- We are required to submit photos of our installs for review by the CAC committee board for evaluation.
- We have group training with our peers at Pondemonium, “Build a Pond” events, and are required to pass with a 100% score all levels of certification via Aquascape’s Academy.
- There are three levels of certification:
- Top level – Master CAC – A master CAC is 100% exclusive to Aquascape and uses only Aquascape products (Just Add Water is a Master Certified Aquascape Contractor). We were ranked 8th out of all the CAC’s in the nation this summer at Aquascape’s 2014 Pondemonium Event.
- Intermediate level – Professional CAC. A Professional CAC is one who has committed 100% of their installs to be Aquascape Installations, but lacks requirements by Aquascape to be recognized as a Master.
- Entry level – CAC. Entry level CAC’s are NOT REQUIRED to install 100% Aquascape product. This can lead to complex repairs down the road with equipment such as pumps and filters, and may even lead to complex ecosystem failure
Just Add Water, RainXchange Professional
Just Add Water is a RainXchange certified professional that uses rain water harvestingtechniques to make their water features more sustainable as well as to deal with storm and ground water issues. They offer design and installation services as well as maintenance on existing water rain water harvest systems.
Owner Chris Thompson built his first pond in his own backyard in 2005. Building that backyard ecosystem pond became a passion and the business has grown. Just Add Water now has built over 200 custom water gardens in Iowa, ranging in sizes from one day landscape fountains, waterfalls, and ponds to advanced water feature systems that take months to construct.