If you are looking for a water feature with a fish and plants, an ecosystem pond is for you. If you are just looking to enjoy the sound and sight of moving water and are not excited about the fish or plants, we recommend a disappearing pondless waterfall. Some benefits of a pondless waterfall versus a full ecosystem pond.
- Can be installed in a smaller area.
- Start at a lower installed price versus an ecosystem pond
- The site and sound of water moving without the pond.
- Can be run as little or as much as you want.
- Eliminate the concern of standing water.
- Virtually maintenance free during the season.